Locally Fabricated Steel Beams in Mississauga
For building projects of any size, get your locally made steel beams nearMississauga with short lead times and prices to compete with any manufacturer in Canada.
We fabricate steel beams in all shapes and sizes, inducing:
- Steel I beams.
- Steel channel.
- Steel Angle Iron and lintel
- Adjustable Posts
- Re-bar hooks, dowels, pintels
- Reinforcing bar 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm
- Steel Wide Flange beams.
Our high capacity, local, metal beam fabrication facility gets you any and every steel beam for your project at a low cost, as soon as you need it.
Give us a call to talk about your steel beam specs and turnaround times.
Full service for professional builders, and all the help small builders need
Our specialized steel division just 30 minutes west of Mississauga caters to the exacting needs of the building industry with customized service and rapid turnarounds.
We cut and weld steel beams to precise builder specifications.
And if you want, we also offer:
- Curved angle iron.
- Cambered beams.
- Reinforcing rod and mesh.
- Steel plates and screw tops
- Onsite welding.
- Custom rebar bending.
- Custom fabricating.
- Beam placement.
- Jobsite delivery.
- Site placement with crane.
- Steel Shop Drawings.
We will deliver any size order for steel beams in Mississauga on time and on budget.
How does it work?
- We perform a detailed inspection and review of your plans/blueprints.
- Determine if onsite beam placement, welding or any other service is recommended (we’ll make recommendations, but you’re always the boss).
- Draft a proper estimate for the job.
- You sign off on specs and cost.
- We process and prep the beams, posts and sundry items required by your project.
- Delivery time is confirmed and beams are brought right to you.
Ourteam can install the beams on your worksite too.
Talk to our experienced staff about your building project. We’rehappy to answer your questions and offer options to streamline our role in your job.
Call to price out your structural steel beams in Mississauga today.